About this Project
This project was a multiple prime contract (Wicks Law) project. BBC performed the general construction contract to build seven (7) 1,000 sf Adirondack themed bathhouses including shower and toilet facilities. All facilities were to be ADA compliant.
- All work completed between October and May during Park closure
- Concrete walls ( 8″) with veneer masonry wainscot and cement board siding
- Timbered framed entrances
- Custom ceramic tile murals
- Green building elements including all FSC lumber