About this Project
This project resulted in the conversion of an existing church built in 1958 and used only in the summer, to a year-round facility. The project included the addition of a Narthex along with the complete demolition and rehabilitation of the existing structure. Asbestos abatement, roof replacement, stone veneer siding, window installation were included in the rebuild while interior improvements included a new Alter, Baptismal Font, Work Sacristies, Confessional, Bathrooms and Kitchenette.
- Complete renovation of the existing structure
- Energy efficient spray foam insulated walls and 4.5″ thick high R roof insulation
- Entirely new electrical, mechanical, plumbing and sound systems
- All new aluminum clad windows and 6 new eye-brow windows
- Complete new roof replacement with pre-patinated copper flashing and fascia
- Stained and polished concrete flooring System used in the worship space