About this Project
This project was completed with Bishop Beaudry Construction acting as Construction Manager -Agency format on behalf of the Owner, Wilton Fire District. Full Construction Manager services were performed including pre-referendum consultation, pre-construction and full construction administration during construction and closeout.
A total of five (5) prime contracts were administered to conform with NYS Wickes Law.
- New Construction of a 10,000 square foot fire station
- Pre-engineered Wood Framed building which features an apparatus bay with 19′ 6″ height clearance and a 60′ wide clear span
- Continuous fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) wall liner to a height of 8′ and epoxy flooring throughout the apparatus bay
- Construction of a chief’s office, communications center, training rooms, exercise room and a day room for firefighters
- Constructed with energy efficiency in mind including wall and ceiling insulation systems, interior and exterior lighting systems and a high-efficiency HVAC system.
- Natural Gas Generator system providing full redundancy in the event of a natural disaster